At a Glance
- Brings together scholars from many fields, from across campus and around the world, to share groundbreaking research.
- Explores critical issues such as health economics, fiscal imbalance, systemic risk, human capital, and family economics.
- Hosted 15 visiting fellows in 2010-11.
- Sponsored 25 conferences, lectures, workshop series, and other events to date.
- Is guided by a faculty committee with three Nobel laureates, three John Bates Clark Medal winners, and a recipient of the Presidential Medal of Freedom.