At a Glance
Since 2009, the institute has welcomed 667 researchers to share their work, and attracted an estimated 8,610 attendees to conferences, workshops, lectures, and student events that advance, discuss, refine, and disseminate research that illuminates current economic developments.
Each year the Institute hosts
- 8 research conferences that refine and share new approaches
- 35 visiting fellows to encourage the exchange of economic ideas
- 12–20 events that engage students and future economists in economic research
- 8 public events that bring cutting-edge economic thinking to wider audiences.
- Explore critical issues such as health economics, fiscal imbalance, systemic risk, human capital, and family economics
- Guidance by a faculty committee with three Nobel laureates, three John Bates Clark Medal winners, and a recipient of the Presidential Medal of Freedom