This program is open to early-career professionals and graduate students. To apply to be a participant in the MFM Summer Camp, applicants must submit the following materials by February 28, 2017:
- Online application form (below)
- Short essay (no more than 250 words): Please provide an explanation for your interest in participating in this summer camp focused on macro financial modeling.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- Unofficial transcript(s) from undergraduate and graduate programs
- A brief bio (approximately 100 words) and high-resolution photo (at least 500 KB; .jpg preferred) to be used in program materials
This application form has four sections which must be completed prior to submission. You will be prompted to upload your essay, resumé, and unofficial transcript(s) in the last section. PDF submissions are preferred.
Please have your recommenders email their recommendation letters to Amy Boonstra at email@example.com.