Anup Malani is the Lee and Brena Freeman Professor at the University of Chicago Law School and a Professor at the Pritzker School of Medicine. He is also a University Scholar at Resources for the Future in Washington, a Research Associate at the National Bureau of Economic Research in Boston, a Senior Fellow at the Schaeffer Center at the University of Southern California, and an editor at the Journal of Law and Economics. Malani is the co-founder and Faculty Director of...
Related Working Papers
- Mar 14, 2022Allocating Scarce Information
- Mar 1, 2022Seeing the Future: A Better Way to Model and Test for Adaptive Developmental Plasticity
- Jan 21, 2022Vaccine Allocation Priorities Using Disease Surveillance and Economic Data
- Jan 7, 2022Using Household Rosters from Survey Data to Estimate All-cause Mortality during COVID in India
- Dec 17, 2021Inequality in India Declined during COVID
- Dec 17, 2021Effect of Health Insurance in India: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- Jul 27, 2021All-Cause Mortality During SARS-CoV-2 Pandemic in India: Nationally-Representative Estimates Independent of Official Death Registry
- Jul 27, 2021Prevalence of COVID-19 in Rural Versus Urban Areas in a Low-Income Country: Findings from a State-Wide Study in Karnataka, India
- Jun 22, 2021Explaining the Income and Consumption Effects of COVID in India
- Feb 23, 2018Can Blockchain Solve the Holdup Problem in Contracts?
1 of 1
- Nov 22, 2019Cryptocurrencies and Blockchains Conference
- Apr 5, 2019Development Lunch Seminar – Spring 2019
- Feb 16, 2017Becker Brown Bag: The Externalities of Vaccination on the Evolution of Influenza, featuring Booth’s Anup Malani
- May 22, 2017The Economic Consequences of Health Care Reform
- Oct 6, 2017Autumn 2017 Development Lunch Seminar
1 of 1
- Jan 31, 2022Vaccine Allocation Priorities Using Disease Surveillance and Economic Data
- Jan 13, 2022Effect of Health Insurance in India: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- Jul 22, 2020Opinion | The return of workers to cities isn’t a sign of normalcy
- Apr 23, 2020Is there really no community transmission of coronavirus in India? Let’s do some math
- Apr 16, 2020Why Does India Have So Few COVID-19 Cases and Deaths?
1 of 1
- Nov 16, 2022“Enforcing the First Amendment on Campus Won’t, by Itself, Address the Problem of Academic Freedom”
- Sep 22, 2022BFI Awards 14 Grants for New Data to Promote Innovative Research
- Jan 25, 2022Indian Americans on List of “100 Most Influential Academics in Government”
- Jun 4, 2021States Confront Question Of Who Gets The Vaccine Shot First
- May 10, 2021Covid batters India’s aspiring middle classes
- Apr 5, 2021What’s Behind India’s Second Coronavirus Wave?
- Mar 5, 2021‘Herd Immunity A Moving Target As People Start To Mingle More’
- Feb 16, 2021U of C study: India drastically underreported COVID-19 cases
- Feb 16, 2021Anissa Jordan Took Part in a Robbery. She Went to Prison for Murder.
- Feb 12, 2021Karnataka under reported infections, says US study
- Nov 20, 2020Devise an India-specific Covid vaccination plan
- May 26, 2020UChicago scholar’s COVID-19 task force creates innovative solutions in India
- May 18, 2020Opinion | Our youth may not shield us from high covid mortality
- May 12, 2020BFI Awards 16 New Grants for the Study of Economic Effects of the Coronavirus
- Apr 13, 2020What Dr. Anthony Fauci Has Said About Reopening The Country Amid The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Apr 9, 2020What are Coronavirus Antibody Tests and Do They Exist Yet?
- Apr 8, 2020BFI Awards Nine New Grants for the Study of Gender in the Economy
- Mar 30, 2020Trump Administration in Talks With India to Avoid U.S. Drug Supply Shortage
- Feb 3, 2020BFI Awards 16 New Grants In Support of Economics Research
- Jan 30, 2020How Novel Coronavirus Could Affect The Global Economy
1 of 1