2022 Summer Internship Programs for Economics Students
The Becker Friedman Institute for Economics (BFI) at the University of Chicago invites students at the University of Chicago studying Economics to apply for posted summer internship opportunities. Funding is made available through BFI’s Kapani Metcalf Summer Internship Program and the Brickell Metcalf Internship Program.
BFI will support selected summer internship candidates with a stipend of $5,000 for their summer position. Available positions will include Research Assistant positions with faculty at the University of Chicago as well as external internships across the country posted by BFI.
“My economics background from the University was critical in my success at my internship. I was constantly relaying knowledge I had learned in various classes to the department heads I worked with and finding interesting ways to apply it to their problems.”
Daniel Smith, Behavioral Economics Consultant, Office of Performance and Strategic Innovation, Mayor’s Office of Tulsa
Please check back for 2022 internship opportunities through Handshake.
2022 Available Research Assistantship Positions
- Summer Research Assistant – Energy & Environment Lab
- Metcalf Summer Research Assistant – Guillaume Pouliot
- Metcalf Summer Research Assistant – Anup Malani
- Metcalf Summer Research Assistant – James Robinson
- Brickell Metcalf Summer Research Professional – Quentin Vandeweyer
- Kapani Metcalf Summer Research Assistant – Lisa Bernstein
- Kapani Metcalf Summer Research Assistant – Simon Mongey
- Metcalf Summer Research Assistant – Anjali Adukia & Emileigh Harrison
- Metcalf Summer Research Assistant – Christina Brown
- Brickell Metcalf Summer Research Assistant – Anil Kashyap
For questions please email email@example.com.